NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 16.0 percent to $13.64.
Digital Domain Media Group rose 15.0 percent to $6.90.
United Rentals Inc. rose 11.8 percent to $45.75.Polaris Industries Inc. rose 10.1 percent to $80.50. Steel Partners Holdings Ltd. rose 8.5 percent to $13.40. RSC Holdings rose 6.1 percent to $23.47. Terex Corp. rose 5.7 percent to $24.85. Western Digital Corp. rose 5.2 percent to $41.56. Cellcom Israel Ltd. rose 4.7 percent to $12.20. Halliburton Co. rose 4.6 percent to $34.17.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV