To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money" Lightning Round Wednesday evening:
American Water Works (AWK): "I'm not crazy about that small yield. I'd prefer to be in a utility with a bigger yield, but I'll bless it."
Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): "That's a speculative stocks and I'll like it only as a spec and not as an investment."Ocwen Financial (OCN): "It's been a very good, well-run company. I like it." Westport Innovations (WPRT): "Here's the problem, Cummins (CMI) and Westport are now enemies and I don't like the duel between them. I have no opinion on them." Las Vegas Sands (LVS): "I'm not going to advise selling Las Vegas Sands. I like it, along with Wynn Resorts (WYNN)." Kulicke & Soffa Industries (KLIC): "This is not my favorite semiconductor equipment stock, but they're in favor right now, so they're OK." MeadWestvaco (MWV): "I think it's going higher and I like it very much." Frontline (FRO): "Frontline is also not my favorite. You want Nordic American Tanker (NAT)." Solar Capital (SLRC): "I think the yield is fine. It's not doing anything right now. You're just getting the yield. I like Annaly Capital (NLY) slightly more." MIPS Technologies (MIPS): "They failed to deliver, so they don't get my endorsement. " --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV