BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HealthSouth Corporation (NYSE: HLS) today announced it will participate in the following investor conferences in May 2012:
May 1, 2012, HealthSouth Senior Vice President and Treasurer, Ed Fay, and Chief Accounting Officer, Andy Price, will be speaking at 1:30 p.m. ET at the Goldman Sachs & Co. Healthcare Leveraged Finance Conference held at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York.
May 8, 2012, HealthSouth President and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Grinney, will be speaking at 8 a.m. ET at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Healthcare Conference held at the InterContinental in Boston.
May 16, 2012, HealthSouth President and Chief Executive Officer, Jay Grinney, will be speaking at 8:40 a.m. PT at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Healthcare Conference held at the Encore at the Wynn, Las Vegas.A link to each live audio webcast and a copy of related presentation materials will be available at http://investor.healthsouth.com. About HealthSouthHealthSouth is the nation's largest owner and operator of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals in terms of revenues, number of hospitals, and patients treated and discharged. Operating in 27 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellite clinics and home health agencies. HealthSouth's hospitals provide a higher level of rehabilitative care to patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke and other neurological disorders, orthopedic, cardiac and pulmonary conditions, brain and spinal cord injuries, and amputations. HealthSouth can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com. Media Contact Helen Todd, 205-410-2777 Investor Relations Contact Mary Ann Arico, 205-969-6175 Maryann.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV