Encana Corporation (TSX, NYSE: ECA) will release its first quarter 2012 results on Wednesday, April 25, 2012. The news release will provide first quarter operating and financial information. Financial statements will be available on the company’s website.
A conference call and webcast to discuss the results will be held for the investment community the same day beginning at 11:00 a.m. MT (1:00 p.m. ET). To participate, please dial (888) 231-8191 (toll-free in North America) or (647) 427-7450 approximately 10 minutes prior to the conference call. An archived recording of the call will be available from approximately 4:00 p.m. ET on April 25 until midnight May 2, 2012 by dialing (855) 859-2056 or (416) 849-0833 and entering passcode 57229761.
A live audio webcast of the conference call will also be available via Encana’s website, www.encana.com, under Investors/Presentations & events. The webcast will be archived for approximately 90 days.
Encana CorporationEncana is a leading North American energy
producer that is focused on growing its strong portfolio of diverse
resource plays producing natural gas, oil and natural gas liquids. By
partnering with employees, community organizations and other businesses,
Encana contributes to the strength and sustainability of the communities
where it operates. Encana common shares trade on the Toronto and New
York stock exchanges under the symbol ECA.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV