TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC), a leading global provider of technology-enabled customer engagement and experience solutions, today announced details pertaining to the release of its first quarter 2012 financial results and related conference call and webcast.
TeleTech will release first quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Tuesday, May 1, 2012, when a summary press release will be issued and its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. A conference call and webcast with management will be held on Wednesday, May 2, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
You are invited to join a live webcast of the conference call by visiting the “Investors” section of the TeleTech website at www.teletech.com. If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, a replay will be available on the TeleTech website through Wednesday, May 16, 2012.
ABOUT TELETECHFor nearly 30 years, TeleTech and its subsidiaries have helped the world’s most successful companies design, build, implement and manage superior customer experiences across the customer lifecycle in order to drive shareholder value. As the go-to partner for the Global 1000, the TeleTech group of companies delivers technology-based solutions that maximize revenue, transform customer experiences and optimize business processes. From strategic consulting to operational execution, our more than 42,000 employees drive success for clients in the communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Our companies deliver award-winning integrated solutions in support of customer innovation, revenue generation, technology innovation, enterprise innovation, learning innovation and strategic management consulting. For additional information, please visit www.teletech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV