BOCA RATON, Fla., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- 1st United Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ Global Select: FUBC), a bank holding company whose principal subsidiary is 1st United Bank ("1st United"), announced today that it will release first quarter 2012 results on Thursday, April 26, 2012. Upon release, investors may access a copy of 1st United's earnings results at the company's website at www.1stunitedbankfl.com and selecting "News and Filings" under the heading "Investor Relations."
1st United will host a conference call to review the quarterly results on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time). The number for the conference call is (800) 857-9849 (Passcode: First United). A replay of the conference call will be available beginning the evening of April 27, 2012 until May 11, 2012 by dialing (888) 678-8552 (domestic), using the passcode 1423.
About 1 st United Bancorp, Inc.
1st United is a financial holding company headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. 1st United's principal subsidiary, 1st United Bank, is a Florida chartered commercial bank, which operates 15 branches in Southeast Florida, including Brevard, Broward, Indian River, Miami-Dade, and Palm Beach Counties, and 8 branches in Central Florida, including Hillsborough, Orange, Pasco and Pinellas Counties. 1st United's principal executive office and mailing address is One North Federal Highway, Boca Raton, Fl. 33432 and its telephone number is (561) 362-3431. 1st United's stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "FUBC".SOURCE 1st United Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV