IntegraMed America To Host Q1 Conference Call Thursday, May 3rd At 10:00 A.m. ET
IntegraMed America, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMD), the leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty healthcare facilities in the fertility and vein care markets, will review its first quarter financial results on Thursday, May 3rd, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET. IntegraMed will release its results premarket that day.
|Live Webcast/Replay:||www.integramed.com or www.earnings.com (for 30 days)|
|Dial-in Numbers:||866-395-2657 or 706-902-0717|
|Phone Replay (through 5/3/12) :||855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406; Call ID# 71361215|
About IntegraMed America, Inc.
IntegraMed is a leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty outpatient healthcare facilities, with a current focus on the fertility and vein care markets. IntegraMed supports its provider networks with clinical and business information systems, marketing and sales, facilities and operations management, finance and accounting, human resources, legal, risk management, quality assurance, and fertility treatment financing programs.
Attain Fertility Centers, an IntegraMed Specialty, is the nation’s largest fertility center network, with 15 company-managed partner centers and 23 affiliate centers, comprising over 130 locations across 34 states and the District of Columbia. Nearly one of every four IVF procedures in the U.S. is performed in an Attain Fertility Centers network practice.Vein Clinics of America, an IntegraMed Specialty, is the leading provider of specialty vein care services in the U.S. The IntegraMed Vein Clinic network operates 46 centers across 14 states, principally in the Midwest and Southeast. For more information about IntegraMed please visit: www.integramed.com for investor background, www.attainfertility.com for fertility, or www.veinclinics.com for vein care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV