CLEVELAND, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Preformed Line Products Company (NASDAQ: PLPC) today announced the debut of its new COYOTE® ONE Closure. With the COYOTE ONE Closure, PLP has significantly enhanced its comprehensive fiber optic closure lineup. This device brings together many connectivity solutions in a compact and cost effective package.
The COYOTE ONE Closure uses a patented segmented end plate to provide independent access to every cable that enters the closure. Installation is quick, re-entry is simple using common tools, and no other cables are disrupted in the process.
- Compact size: 16" L x 10" W x 5.7" D (41 cm x 25 cm x 14 cm)
- Hinged collar system allows for quick re-entry. No special tools required
- Tested in accordance to Telcordia GR-771-CORE
- Direct buried, manhole, aerial or pole/wall mount
- Ideal for FTTH deployment and back-haul networks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts