WALNUT CREEK, Calif., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Verizon Wireless Communications Store in Santa Rosa is among 75 Verizon Wireless retail stores nationwide to have received Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) certification from the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
The LEED certified Communications Store is located at 844 4th Street. The store's design optimizes water and energy use, enhances indoor environmental quality and reduces waste through specifications and responsible procurement and construction practices. Design features include: ENERGY STAR equipment, efficient lighting, efficient HVAC systems, energy management and monitoring systems, low-flow plumbing fixtures, environmentally friendly finishes, recycled content products and construction and operating waste reduction.
LEED CertificationThe LEED Green Building Rating System™ is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high-performance green buildings.
For additional information about Verizon Wireless' Green Initiatives, visit http://aboutus.vzw.com/Green_Initiative/overview.html.About Verizon WirelessVerizon Wireless operates the nation's largest 4G LTE network and largest, most reliable 3G network. The company serves 108.7 million total wireless connections, including 92.2 million retail customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with nearly 82,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE, NASDAQ: VZ) and Vodafone (LSE, NASDAQ: VOD). For more information, visit www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia. SOURCE Verizon Wireless
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV