FLIGHT ATTENDANTS' RIGHTS PROTECTED - NMB CALLS FOR UNION ELECTION AT PINNACLE
Mesaba/Pinnacle/Colgan Flight Attendants Get Chance to Vote for the Flight Attendant Union
WASHINGTON, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The National Mediation Board (NMB) today declared that the Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan merger has created a single carrier for representation of over 1,300 Flight Attendants. Over 600 Flight Attendants at Mesaba are currently represented by the Association of Flight Attendants-CWA (AFA).
The Association of Flight Attendants is the world's largest Flight Attendant union. Focused 100 percent on Flight Attendant issues, AFA has been the leader in advancing the Flight Attendant profession for over 65 years. Serving as the voice for Flight Attendants in the workplace, in the aviation industry, in the media and on Capitol Hill, AFA has transformed the Flight Attendant profession by raising wages, benefits and working conditions. Nearly 60,000 Flight Attendants at 21 airlines come together to form AFA, part of the 700,000-member strong Communications Workers of America (CWA), AFL-CIO. Visit us at www.afacwa.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV