- Net income from core operations (“operating earnings”), which is a non-GAAP measure of net income excluding net securities gains and losses and bank owned life insurance gains of death benefit, increased to $3,191,000 for the three months ended March 31, 2012 compared to $2,770,000 for the same period of 2011.
- Operating earnings per share for the three months ended March 31, 2012 were $0.83 basic and dilutive compared to $0.72 basic and dilutive for the same period of 2011, an increase of 15.3%.
- Return on average assets was 1.91% for the three months ended March 31, 2012 compared to 1.65% for the corresponding period of 2011.
- Return on average equity was 17.39% for the three months ended March 31, 2012 compared to 16.62% for the corresponding period of 2011.
Penns Woods Bancorp, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2012 Operating Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.