Spirit Airlines (SAVE) is an airline company that provides services principally throughout the domestic U.S., the Caribbean and Latin America. This stock is trading up 2.6% at $23.19 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 535,000Average Volume: 784,430 Volume % Change: 74% From a technical perspective, SAVE is rising modestly higher today on decent volume. This move has now pushed SAVE into all-time-high territory. This means that just about everyone who has bought the stock is making money, and anyone who has bet against it losing money. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if SAVE can manage to close near its daily highs. If we get that action, look for continued momentum buying in the near-term that could take the stock to $25 or higher. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising On Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV