Wynn Resorts (WYNN) is a developer, owner and operator of destination casino resorts. The stock is trading up 4.9% at $130.89 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 2.7 millionAverage Volume: 2.5 million Volume % Change: 123% Shares of WYNN are soaring today after the Macau Business reported that the Macau government may sign the land grant contract for Wynn's projected Cotai property within this month. From a technical perspective, WYNN is gapping up strong today on above-average volume. This move is pushing WYNN within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once WYNN takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $131.20 to $132.59 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades once WYNN sustains a move or close over those levels on volume that's near or above 2.5 million shares. If we get that action soon, look for WYNN to re-test its next significant overhead resistance level at $135.25. Wynn was also featured recently in " 5 Sinful Stocks to Buy for 2012 Gains." Follow @stockpickr
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV