AGF Partners With SEI Trust Company To Launch Collective Investment Trust Funds For Retirement Plans
New Funds Provide Clients with Greater Diversification and Access to Seasoned Managers
BOSTON, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - AGF Investments America Inc. (AGFA), a subsidiary of global investment management firm AGF Management Limited (AGF), and SEI Trust Company (STC) today announced a partnership to offer a suite of collective investment trust (CIT) funds. AGFA and STC will introduce three new CIT funds designed for qualified retirement plans looking for global equity diversification.
These new funds will provide qualified plan sponsors and retirement plans with a cost-effective way of accessing AGF's experienced investment managers. STC, a wholly owned subsidiary of SEI Investments Company (SEI) and a leader in providing CIT services for over 20 years, will serve as trustee for the new products.
"As our institutional business gains momentum, we continue to expand our product line-up to offer investment solutions that meet the needs of U.S. retirement plans," said Thomas Clancy, Vice-President, Head of U.S. Distribution for AGF Investments America Inc. "To satisfy the increasing demand for these types of pooled solutions, we have chosen existing strategies offered by some of our top investment teams."The suite of CIT fund offerings include:
- AGF Global Core Equity Collective Fund - Advised by AGF's Global Equity Team led by Stephen Way, CFA, who has close to 25 years of investment industry experience. Stephen has a 15-year track record on the Global Equity strategy, which he has managed since inception, achieving consistent top quartile performance.
- AGF Emerging Markets Focused Equity Collective Fund - Also advised by AGF's Global Equity Team and led by Stephen Way. AGF's emerging markets strategy has a strong consistent track record and has enjoyed tremendous demand from institutional investors.
- AGF Global Resources Collective Fund - Advised by AGF's Global Resources Team, led by Robert Lyon, CFA, a seasoned resources manager with over two decades of investment experience. The Team has received several honours and recognition over the past year for managing this investment strategy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV