PARK RIDGE, N.J. and PLANO, Texas, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ) and Navigation Solutions, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hertz, announce the launch of 11 new travel apps for the iPhone. The apps are part of a suite of travel planning tools designed to make creating itineraries and experiencing cities easier and more exciting. Consumers can download their first app for free; each additional app is 99 cents.
"NeverLost's My Explore apps feature custom content and cutting-edge technology that fully leverage Navigation Solutions' knowledge of the travel market," commented Mark P. Frissora, Hertz Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "Hertz's focus is always on the customer experience. By taking an all-encompassing approach with our technology, we are able to enhance the Hertz customer experience beyond the car, making Hertz NeverLost a complete travel solution that no other competitor can offer."Hertz NeverLost® My Explore™ debut cities include: Dallas-Fort Worth, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami- West Palm Beach, New York, Sacramento-Northern California, Orlando, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Boston and Washington, D.C. Ideal for business and leisure travelers, each app has six custom categories: Explore, Top Must See, Events, Favorites, Tours and Neighborhoods. Highlights include:
- Tours: Rediscover a city with unique tours. In Dallas, follow the footsteps of the notorious outlaws "Bonnie and Clyde". Or, while traveling in San Francisco, visit the infamous Alcatraz.
- Local Neighborhoods: My Explore apps allow travelers to explore niche neighborhoods like New York City's Little Italy to locate that quaint shop or cozy Italian restaurant you wouldn't find otherwise.
- Events: In town for just a short trip? The apps can help you find a fun special event, updated weekly, or pick a top, must-see attraction like Boston's Faneuil Hall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV