FREEHOLD, N.J., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 18, 2012, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE:MNR) declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company's Common Stock of $0.15 per share payable June 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2012. The Company's annual dividend rate on its Common Stock is $0.60 per share.
Also on April 18, 2012, the Board of Directors declared a dividend for the period commencing March 1, 2012 through May 31, 2012, of $0.4766 per share on the Company's 7.625% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock payable June 15, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2012. Series A preferred share dividends are cumulative and payable quarterly at an annual rate of $1.90625 per share.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corp., which was organized in 1968, is a publicly owned real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in net-leased industrial properties subject to long-term leases primarily to investment grade tenants. The Company's portfolio consists of sixty-nine industrial properties and one shopping center located in twenty-five states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV