- On Proposal 4, stockholders have rejected the proposed amendment of Illumina’s bylaws to increase the size of the Board of Directors;
- On Proposal 5, stockholders have rejected the proposed amendment of Illumina’s bylaws to require that newly created directorships be filled only by a stockholder vote;
- On Proposal 6, since stockholders have rejected Roche’s board expansion proposal, Roche’s two additional director nominees were not elected to the Board of Directors; and
- On Proposal 7, stockholders have rejected the repeal of any bylaw amendments adopted by the Board of Directors without stockholder approval after April 22, 2010.
Illumina Announces Preliminary Voting Results For 2012 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts