Cobb Theatres Offers Free Summer Movies For Kids
BIRMINGHAM, Ala., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cobb Theatres, the highly respected US-based exhibitor recognized nationwide for operating first-class entertainment venues in Southeastern US, announces our 11th annual Free Summer Movie Series for kids beginning June 12 through August 2, 2012. Large groups, schools and camps are also welcome to attend these special screenings and discounted popcorn and soda combos are available for groups of 25 or more.
Movies to be shown include: Hop, Rio, Dolphin Tale, Happy Feet 2, Yogi Bear and Mr. Popper's Penguins. Movies may vary by location and will change on a weekly basis.
"We are excited about the great movie selections for this year's Free Summer Movies Series, whether the children are going to camp, traveling on a school trip, or just spending time with their families," said Jeremy Welman chief operating officer, Cobb Theatres. "And we believe parents and group organizers will appreciate the savings this summer."Shows will start at 10am on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings at all Cobb Theatre locations. Doors open at 9:30am and same day ticketing only applies to these special screenings. To find a Cobb Theatres near you please visit www.cobbtheatres.com. About Cobb Theatres Cobb Theatres, based in Birmingham, Ala., is a progressive motion picture exhibitor operating 253 screens at 21 locations throughout the Southeastern United States. We are committed to being the leader in providing the ultimate entertainment experience, while maintaining a rich heritage of family values and integrity. Consistently surpassing our guests' expectations is a natural outgrowth of our dedication to empowering team members to deliver excellence in guest service. For more information on Cobb Theatres, visit www.cobbtheatres.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV