TORONTO, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. (the "Company") will issue its financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2012 in the afternoon of Thursday, May 10, 2012. A conference call will be held Friday, May 11, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ET, followed by a question and answer period.
The telephone numbers for the conference call are:
Local/International: (416) 849-7967
Toll Free: (866) 549-9678Please connect at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. The telephone numbers to listen to the call after it is completed (Instant Replay) are local (416) 915-1035 or toll free (866) 245-6755. The Passcode for the Instant Replay is 273971 followed by the number sign (#). The Instant Replay will be available until midnight, May 26, 2012. Founded in 1984, Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. is one of Canada's pre-eminent wealth management firms serving high net worth private clients and institutional investors. Gluskin Sheff offers equity and fixed income investment portfolios in addition to being one of the largest managers of alternative investments in Canada. The Company's Subordinate Voting Shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol " GS". For more information about the Company, please visit our website at www.gluskinsheff.com. SOURCE Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV