Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAWS) (“Lawson” or “the Company"), a distributor of products and services to the MRO marketplace, today announced that it will report its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Thursday, April 26 pre-market. The Company will hold a conference call to review first quarter results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Domestic callers may participate in the live conference call by dialing 1-877-317-6789; international callers should dial 1-412-317-6789 to access the call. You may access streaming audio of the call through the events calendar on the Investor Relations section of Lawson’s website.
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately one hour after the completion of the call through May 10, 2012. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 1-877-344-7529; international callers should dial 1-412-317-0088. The PIN access number for the replay is 10013133#. You can also access the webcast replay on the Investor Relations page of the Lawson website through May 10, 2012.
About Lawson Products, Inc.Founded in 1952, Lawson Products, Inc. (NASDAQ: LAWS), is an industrial distributor of more than 300,000 different maintenance and repair supplies. Lawson Products serves its customers through a dedicated team of sales representatives and employees. The Company services the industrial, institutional, commercial and government markets in all 50 U.S. states, Canada and Puerto Rico. You can learn more about Lawson at www.lawsonproducts.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV