SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The new Honeywell AirGenius 5 is the first air cleaner that combines top consumer desired features into one model, including large room cleaning, sleek design, Smart Controls, quiet operation and optimized air cleaning based on homeowners' specific daily and seasonal needs.
The air cleaner features five intuitive cleaning levels – Sleep, Germs, General, Allergen, and Max – and is great for any room in the house, whether it is used in the living room during spring allergy season, in the kitchen to help reduce cooking odors, or in the bedroom while sleeping. The AirGenius 5 features a patented washable honeycomb-style filter that does not restrict airflow like paper filters do, allowing for extremely quiet operation while still capturing up to 99.9% of particles (0.3 microns and larger) from the air that passes through it.
"On average, people take 21,600 breaths a day, but rarely think about what they're breathing. A recent national survey by the makers of Honeywell Air Purifiers found that only one out of three people thinks about what's in their home air – and there's a lot. In fact, the EPA says that indoor air can be five to 100 times more polluted than outdoor air. Airborne particles, like pollen and dust, can enter the home from outside and become trapped indoors, or pollutants can result from cooking, cleaning, painting, and other normal indoor activities," said home expert Evette Rios."The Honeywell AirGenius 5 diminishes kitchen, nursery and bathroom odors and even reduces VOCs, airborne allergens, and airborne germs -- key for families who spend a lot of time indoors with pets, young children, or hosting guests. Even more, the AirGenius has a sleek tower design that integrates seamlessly into your home decor," said Rios.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV