Clinton Kelly And Macy's Chief Marketing Officer Martine Reardon Pose With Dylan Gold, Winner Of The Second Season Of "Macy's Million Dollar Makeover With Clinton Kelly" (Photo: Business Wire)
During an exciting, one-hour special that aired last night on TLC, Macy’s revealed Dylan Gold of San Francisco, CA, as the season two grand prize winner of “Macy’s Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly.” Viewers tuned-in to watch as entrepreneurs Pat Pilla, Kathleen Selman and Gold vied to make their professional dreams a reality with the guidance of mentors who complemented each of their areas of business. After a makeover with Macy’s style expert Clinton Kelly and a formal business pitch to celebrity judges Martha Stewart, Tommy Hilfiger and Marcus Samuelsson, Dylan secured his place as the ultimate winner of $1 million and the opportunity to sell “Dylan Gold Design Furniture” at select Macy’s stores.
Clinton Kelly and Macy's Chief Marketing Officer Martine Reardon pose with Dylan Gold, winner of the second season of "Macy's Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly" (Photo: Business Wire)
"This has truly been an unbelievable experience and I cannot thank Macy's enough for believing in me and allowing me this wonderful opportunity,” said Dylan Gold, season two winner of “Macy’s Million Dollar Makeover with Clinton Kelly. “Hard work, along with the help of my friends and family have gotten me this far, but with the additional knowledge and support I now have from Macy's, I can build my business, my brand, and realize dreams I've had since I was a kid."
After quitting his job to pursue his furniture design dream, Gold, 37, started “Dylan Gold Design Furniture.” With his desire to “fill the void between cool concept and factory cheap stuff,” Gold is ready to take his company to the next level, expanding his line to offer both high-end and affordable retail products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV