U.S. Bank and North Carolina State University (NC State) have partnered to offer the Wolfpack One Card, a campus identification card that doubles as a prepaid MasterCard ® card, to the incoming freshman class in June 2012. Current students, faculty and or staff members can upgrade starting in October 2012. As part of the contract, U.S. Bank will also deploy ATMs on campus.
U.S. Bank and North Carolina State University (NC State) have partnered to offer the Wolfpack One Card (Photo: U.S. Bank)
U.S. Bank is a leader in offering multiple banking services to students, faculty and staff on university campuses, including dual-purpose banking and ID cards, but this is the first time that the company has combined the ID with a prepaid card. The card can be used for purchases wherever debit MasterCard cards are accepted.
“Our partnership with NC State offers students and staff of this nationally-recognized university the convenience and security of having a single card that operates as their campus ID and a card they can use to pay for purchases,” said Kevin Morrison, senior vice president at U.S. Bank. “With U.S. Bank’s prepaid MasterCard functionality, approximately 34,000 students and 8,000 staff members now have the ability to receive a direct deposit from their employer, the financial aid office or their parents and to spend those funds on or off-campus. They also have the benefit of U.S. Bank’s online tools so they can easily stay informed and in control of their finances.”
The new Wolfpack One Card continues to provide on-campus functionality, including meal plans, the AllCampus debit account and door or parking gate access to name a few.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV