- Common Sense: Assurant Specialty Property field claims manager Keith Goss "simply did what needed to be done" when he assessed the damage to a home destroyed by a gas explosion. That he took this action on his day off at a site 200 miles away reflects the common sense value that ensures field claims are handled expeditiously for clients in their times of need.
- Common Decency: Bills are just one of the many concerns on the minds of customers when they file claims on their credit card protection insurance. Typically, they are trying to cope with life changing events such as a death in the family, unemployment or sickness. In an effort to ease their burden, Assurant Solutions developed a technology solution called MAX to improve the process by reducing the amount of paperwork required for claims verification, expediting claims review and paying claims more quickly.
- Uncommon Thinking: Looking at health insurance from the uninsured's point of view, Assurant Health realized that price alone would not drive consumers to purchase health coverage. Through extensive research and product concept development, Assurant Health introduced Assurant Health Access (SM), the first insurance plan designed specifically to provide affordable access to the health care system. As a result, nine out of 10 Assurant Health Access customers who now enjoy coverage previously were uninsured.
- Uncommon Results: Assurant Employee Benefits' nationally recognized Change Your World Challenge offers employees $100 and 90 days to develop and implement a project to benefit a non-profit organization of their choosing. Showing great determination and ingenuity, ten teams have taken up the challenge and stretched their seed money to make lasting contributions to local community organizations.
Assurant, Inc. Commemorates Its 120th Anniversary By Celebrating Its Enduring Values
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.