EUR-USD Biased to the Downside
The following commentary comes from an independent investor or market observer as part of TheStreet's guest contributor program, which is separate from the company's news coverage.
NEW YORK (fxtechstrategy.com) -- Our outlook on EUR-USD remains lower for a likely return to the 1.3003-to-1.2975 levels. This view remains valid as long as the pair continues to hold and trade below the 1.3387 level and its long-term falling trendline.
This suggests a decisive break and hold below the mentioned support could see the pair weakening further toward the 1.2879 level, its Jan. 23 low.On the other hand, to annul its downside pressure, the pair will have to break and hold above the 1.3387 level. This will leave it targeting the 1.3484 level with a cut through there pushing the pair further higher toward the Dec. 2 high at 1.3547.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV