- Privacy: Our commitment to user-defined privacy is a core company value. Though nascent, we now support "Do Not Track" by default in our flagship browser, Maxthon 3.
- Open Standards: Open standards are the 'commons' of the web. As a software provider we support open standards like HTML5 in our products and also by committing resources to support the communities and projects developing these standards.
- Portability: The browser is the common denominator of a multi-device web. We believe customers should receive a seamless a web from one device to the next – now and in the future.
- Performance: Maxthon is committed to doing all of the above without sacrificing speed and performance.
Maxthon Echoes Google's Commitment To An Open Web: Four Key Principles To Safeguard Users And Transform Technology
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.