BEIJING, April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: STV) ("China Digital TV" or the "Company"), the leading provider of conditional access ("CA") systems to China's expanding digital television market, today announced that it has filed its annual report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 on Form 20-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on April 17, 2012. The 2011 Form 20-F can be accessed on China Digital TV's investor relations website at http://ir.chinadtv.cn. Shareholders may also request a hard copy of the Company's complete audited financial statements, free of charge, by contacting the Company at email@example.com.
About China Digital TV
Founded in 2004, China Digital TV is the leading provider of CA systems to China's expanding digital television market. CA systems enable television network operators to manage the delivery of customized content and services to their subscribers. China Digital TV conducts substantially all of its business through its PRC subsidiary, Beijing Super TV Co. Ltd., and its affiliate, Beijing Novel-Super Digital TV Technology Co. Ltd., as well as subsidiaries of its affiliate.
For more information please visit the Investor Relations section of China Digital TV's website at http://ir.chinadtv.cn .For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
In China: Nan HaoSenior Supervisor of Investor RelationsTel: +86-10-6297-1199 x 9780Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Josh Gartner Brunswick Group Tel: +86-10-5960-8610 Email: email@example.com In the US: Cindy ZhengBrunswick Group LLP Tel: +1-212-333-3810Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China Digital TV Holding Co., Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV