Sauer-Danfoss Inc. To Hold Conference Call To Discuss First Quarter 2012 Results
April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. (NYSE: SHS) announced that it will be holding a conference call on
May 3, 2012, at
10:00 AM Eastern time. The purpose of the call will be to discuss first quarter 2012 results. The Company will release first quarter results the previous day, after the close of markets.
The call is open to all interested parties on listen-only mode via an audio webcast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations page of the Company's website at http://ir.sauer-danfoss.com. A replay of the call will be available at that site through May 17, 2012. If you would like to participate in the live conference call so that you may ask questions, please contact us for the call-in number.
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of engineered hydraulic and electronic systems and components for use primarily in applications of mobile equipment. Sauer-Danfoss, with 2011 revenues of approximately $2.1 billion, has sales, manufacturing, and engineering capabilities in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific region.More details online at www.sauer-danfoss.com. SOURCE Sauer-Danfoss Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV