Christopher & Banks Corporation (NYSE: CBK) today announced that Peter Michielutti will be joining the Company on April 23, 2012 as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer.
Michielutti brings more than 20 years of financial leadership experience to Christopher & Banks. Most recently he served as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at CSM Corporation, a commercial real estate company. He has an extensive retail background, having held the chief financial officer position at Whitehall Jewelers, Wilsons Leather and Fingerhut, in addition to serving as a retail consultant at Prentice Capital.
Joel Waller, President and Chief Executive Officer, commented: “Pete and I have worked together in the past and he is an experienced chief financial officer, with a strong retail background as well as extensive operations experience. I am very pleased to welcome Pete to Christopher & Banks and look forward to his contributions as a key member of our leadership team.”
Michielutti replaces Michael Lyftogt, who will return to his prior position as Chief Accounting Officer. “On behalf of the Company, I am pleased that Mike will resume the Chief Accounting Officer position where he will continue to play a key role for the Company. I also want to thank Mike for all of his contributions during his tenure as CFO,” continued Mr. Waller.About Christopher & Banks Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based specialty retailer of women’s clothing. As of April 17, 2012, the Company operates 672 stores in 44 states consisting of 396 Christopher & Banks stores, 187 stores in their women’s plus size clothing division CJ Banks, 64 dual stores and 25 outlet stores. The Company also operates the www.ChristopherandBanks.com and www.CJBanks.com e-commerce websites. Keywords: Christopher & Banks, CJ Banks, Women’s Clothing, Plus Size Clothing, Petites, Extended Sizes, Outfits.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV