Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) announces today that it has declared a prorated quarterly distribution for the partial first quarter 2012 of $0.12 per common unit. The distribution is payable Tuesday, May 15, 2012 to holders of record as of Friday, April 27, 2012.
Concurrent with the distribution of ARP units to Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) unitholders, ARP acquired all of ATLS’ current natural gas and oil development and production assets and its partnership management business. ARP owned these acquired assets from March 5 th through March 31 st during the first quarter 2012. As a result, ARP’s first quarter 2012 distribution reflects the ownership of these assets and related cash flows for this partial quarterly period.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is a master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,500 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing over 167 Bcfe of net proved reserves, primarily in Appalachia and the Niobrara region in Colorado. ARP is also the largest sponsor of natural gas and oil investment partnerships in the U.S. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasresourcepartners.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) is a master limited partnership which owns all of the general partner interest and approximately 78% of the limited partner interests in its upstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Additionally, Atlas Energy owns and operates the general partner of its midstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., through which it owns a 2% general partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and an approximate 11% limited partner interest. For more information, please visit our website at
www.atlasenergy.com, or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV