- Grew rental revenue 27% over the first quarter 2011.
- Increased rental volume 19.2% year-over-year.
- Improved rental rates 8.2% over the first quarter of last year and 0.5% over the fourth quarter of 2011.
- Generated a 61% increase in year-over-year Adjusted EBITDA.
- Increased average fleet utilization to 67%, up 320 bps from the first quarter 2011.
- Invested $145 million in gross rental capital expenditures in response to growing demand.
- Sold $102 million of existing fleet at original cost with record margins of 42%.
- Strong availability of $568 million under the ABL revolver as of March 31, 2012.
RSC Reports 1Q12 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.