Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH), a registered bank holding company offering a full line of banking services, announced that the company's annual meeting of shareholders will be available by webcast. Commerce Bancshares, Inc.'s annual shareholder meeting is scheduled for 9:30 a.m. CDT, Wednesday, April 18, 2012 at The Ritz Carlton – St. Louis, 100 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton, MO 63105.
Shareholders and investors may access the live webcast by going to Commerce’s website at http://www.commercebank.com/about/investor-relations/. The webcast will be available five minutes prior to the meeting. The presentation will be archived and available for one year following the shareholders meeting.
About Commerce Bank
Commerce Bank, is a subsidiary of Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH), a $20.5 billion regional bank holding company. For more than 140 years, Commerce Bank has been meeting the financial services needs of individuals and businesses. Commerce Bank provides a diversified line of financial services, including business and personal banking, wealth management, financial planning, and investments through its affiliated companies. Commerce Bank operates in more than 360 retail locations in the Central United States and has a nationwide presence in the commercial payments industry. Commerce Bancshares also has operating subsidiaries involved in mortgage banking, leasing, credit-related insurance, and private equity and real estate activities.For additional information, please visit www.commercebank.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV