New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc. ( EDU)
F3Q12 Earnings Conference Call
April 17, 2012 8:00 AM EST
ExecutivesCynthia He – Investor Contact, Brunswick Group LLC Louis Hsieh – President and CFO Analysts Catherine Leung – Goldman Sachs Chenyi Lu – Cowen & Company Mark Marostica – Piper Jaffray Philip Wan – Morgan Stanley Ella Ji – Oppenheimer Brandon Dobell – William Blair Eric Wen – Mirae Asset Anita Chen – Jefferies Chao Wang – Merrill Lynch Jeff Mueller – Baird Paul Ginocchio – Deutsche Bank Charles Cartledge – Sloane Robinson Ruby Zhang – Nomura Securities Vina Satiadhi – Moon Capital Presentation
Operator Good evening and thank you for standing by for the New Oriental’s third fiscal quarter 2012 earnings conference call.
Previous Statements by EDU
» New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc. F2Q2012 - Earnings Call Transcript
» New Oriental Education & Technology Group's Management Discusses F1Q2012 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» New Oriental Education & Technology Group Management Discusses F4Q 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» New Oriental Education & Technology Group's Management Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV