The Wendy’s Company (NASDAQ: WEN) announced today that it will release first quarter 2012 financial results on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 before the market opens.
A conference call with slides will follow at 10:00 a.m. ET and will be webcast live from the investor relations page of the company's website, at www.aboutwendys.com.
Hosting the call will be Emil Brolick, President and Chief Executive Officer, Steve Hare, Chief Financial Officer, and John Barker, Chief Communications Officer.
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing (877) 572-6014 or for international callers by dialing (281) 913-8524. A replay will be available two hours after the call and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056, or for international callers by dialing (404) 537-3406; the conference ID for the replay is 70265912. The replay will be available until midnight ET on Tuesday, May 22, 2012. The webcast and accompanying slides will also be archived on the Company’s website at www.aboutwendys.com.About The Wendy’s Company The Wendy’s Company is the world’s third largest quick-service hamburger company. The Wendy’s system includes more than 6,500 franchise and Company restaurants in the U.S. and 27 countries and U.S. territories worldwide. For more information: visit www.aboutwendys.com or www.wendys.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV