Cal Dive International, Inc. (NYSE: DVR) will conduct a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2012 results on May 1, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time. A press release summarizing these results is planned for distribution on April 30, 2012, after the market closes. The press release and conference call presentation will be available immediately after publishing from the Investor Relations page on the Cal Dive website at http://www.CalDive.com. A replay of the call will also be available from the same page of the website.
The teleconference dial-in numbers are: (866) 314-4865 (domestic), (617) 213-8050 (international), passcode 47971631.
The webcast is also being distributed to both institutional and individual investors through the Thomson/CCBN StreetEvents Network. Individual investors can access the call via Thomson’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents at http://www.streetevents.com.
Cal Dive International, Inc., headquartered in Houston, Texas, is a marine contractor that provides an integrated offshore construction solution to its customers, including manned diving, pipelay and pipe burial, platform installation and platform salvage services to the offshore oil and natural gas industry on the Gulf of Mexico OCS, Northeastern U.S., Latin America, Southeast Asia, China, Australia, the Middle East and the Mediterranean, with a fleet of 28 vessels, including 18 surface and saturation diving support vessels and 10 construction barges.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV