Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC announces that it is investigating potential breaches of fiduciary duty by certain officers and directors of Layne Christensen Company (“Layne Christensen” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LAYN). On March 22, 2012, Layne Christensen announced that the results of an internal investigation into the Company’s practices suggested that it had been routinely violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act by making improper payments through its subsidiaries in Africa. This alleged misconduct is now being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Department of Justice.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC’s investigation seeks to determine if Layne Christensen’s Board of Directors breached its fiduciary duty to Company shareholders in connection with the potential violations of the FCPA.
If you are a long-term holder of LAYN shares and would like to discuss your legal rights, you may contact Michael I. Fistel, Jr., Esq., or Marshall P. Dees, Esq. via email at email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or via toll-free telephone at (888) 508-6832.
Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC is an Atlanta, Georgia law firm that dedicates its practice to vigorous representation of shareholders and investors in litigation nationwide, including shareholder class action and derivative litigation. More information about the firm is available through its website,
www.holzerlaw.com and upon request from the firm. Holzer Holzer & Fistel, LLC has paid for the dissemination of this promotional communication, and Michael I. Fistel, Jr. is the attorney responsible for its content.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV