Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Rim Hospitality today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown, the first Hyatt Place in the Riverside area.
“We are very excited to bring Hyatt Place to downtown Riverside and be a part of this vibrant city’s growth and development,” said Dianne Floryan, general manager for Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown. “My staff and I look forward to welcoming business and leisure travelers to what we hope will be a refreshing new hotel choice in the city.”
In the heart of historic downtown Riverside, the stylish and modern five-story hotel is only steps away from the Riverside Convention Center and adjacent to the historical Fox Performing Arts Center. Guests can enjoy a walk down the tree-lined courtyard of the Main Street Pedestrian Mall, which is filled with eateries and boutiques unique to the city of Riverside.
Riverside is home to a variety of one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques, museums, major medical centers and Fairmount Park, which was named one of the ten “Great Public Spaces for 2011” by the American Planning Association. Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown is conveniently located near many leisure and business destinations, including Disneyland, Kaiser Permanente, Riverside Community Hospital, Pepsi, Loma Linda Medical Center, March Air Force Base and the University of California Riverside’s main campus.
Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown offers:
- 125 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and an eight-foot sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
“We are very pleased to have the opportunity to be a part of this project in downtown Riverside,” said Mark Burden, President and CEO for Rim Hospitality. “The opening of this hotel marks the third Hyatt Place property in our portfolio, and we look forward to continuing the momentum and success with the Hyatt Place brand in the future.”