Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and Rim Hospitality today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown, the first Hyatt Place in the Riverside area.
“We are very excited to bring Hyatt Place to downtown Riverside and be a part of this vibrant city’s growth and development,” said Dianne Floryan, general manager for Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown. “My staff and I look forward to welcoming business and leisure travelers to what we hope will be a refreshing new hotel choice in the city.”
In the heart of historic downtown Riverside, the stylish and modern five-story hotel is only steps away from the Riverside Convention Center and adjacent to the historical Fox Performing Arts Center. Guests can enjoy a walk down the tree-lined courtyard of the Main Street Pedestrian Mall, which is filled with eateries and boutiques unique to the city of Riverside.
Riverside is home to a variety of one-of-a-kind restaurants, boutiques, museums, major medical centers and Fairmount Park, which was named one of the ten “Great Public Spaces for 2011” by the American Planning Association. Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown is conveniently located near many leisure and business destinations, including Disneyland, Kaiser Permanente, Riverside Community Hospital, Pepsi, Loma Linda Medical Center, March Air Force Base and the University of California Riverside’s main campus.Hyatt Place Riverside/Downtown offers:
- 125 spacious guestrooms, all of which feature a 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and an eight-foot sectional sofa sleeper
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 1,700 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- 24/7 Guest Kitchen serving made-to-order snacks and entrees
- Intimate Bakery Café featuring Starbucks® specialty coffees, premium beers and wines and cocktails
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV