GAHANNA, Ohio, April 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, President and CEO of Heartland Bank, hosted the thirteenth annual Economic Forum at the Hilton Columbus at Easton on April 5, 2012. This year the Forum featured the insights and retrospect of Dr. Edmond J. Seifried. Dr. Seifried is Professor Emeritus of Economics and Business at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania. He serves as Executive Consultant and Chief Economist for the Sheshunoff CEO Affiliation Programs. Dr. Seifried is also a partner in Seifried & Brew LLC, a community bank consulting firm.
"Dr. Seifried's presentation gave our guests the insights on the impact of 2012 stock market gains, what happens if Europe falters, and Ohio's role in America's march to energy independence," McComb stated. "The Economic Forum is just one of the ways Heartland Bank continues its' tradition of helping customers by bringing to them sound financial advice and excellent resources to help make valuable decisions." Over 250 business professionals were in attendance at the Easton Hilton. Heartland provides a quarterly economic update via webinar with Dr. Seifried and is free to the public. To register for this, and future Heartland Bank events, visit HeartlandBank.com/register today.
About Heartland Bank
Heartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Alternative investment services are provided through Infinex Investments, Inc. Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at HeartlandBank.com.MEDIA CONTACT: G. Scott McCombPresident and CEO614.337.4600 SOURCE Heartland Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV