Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA) is a clinical stage biotechnology company, engages in the discovery and development of novel synthetic DNA- and RNA- based drug candidates. This stock is trading up 8% to $2.14 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.01-$2.1952-Week Range: $0.95-$2.70 Volume: 88,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 48,192 From a technical perspective, IDRA has started to trigger a breakout trade today now that it's moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $2.09 with above-average volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades as long as IDRA is trending above $2.09 with strong upside volume flows. If we continue to see that action, then IDRA has a great chance of trading up towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $2.50 to $3 in the near future. Look for confirmation of this uptrend continuing if IDRA can close near its daily highs today, and continue that pattern in the future. To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV