Endocyte (ECYT) is a biopharmaceutical company. Endocyte is engaged in developing therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. This stock is trading up 7.6% to $8.20 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.85-$8.5752-Week Range: $3.02-$14.80 Volume: 5.1 million Three-Month Average Volume: 970,978 >>7 Hot Stocks on Traders' Radars From a technical perspective, ECYT is continuing to move higher today after the stock just gapped up huge yesterday from under $4 to $7.50 on monster volume. This move today is pushing the stock back above its 200-day moving average of $7.99 with heavy volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades as long as ECYT is trending above its 200-day, and if it can manage to close near its daily highs today. If we continue to see ECYT trending above its 200-day, then this stock could easily tag its December high of $11.11 soon. That said, any high-volume drop back below its 200-day, and below its gap-day high low of $7.23 could put this stock in danger to fill some of that massive gap to the downside.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV