Entertainment Gaming Asia
Entertainment Gaming Asia (EGT) engages in the ownership and leasing of electronic gaming machines in resorts, hotels, and other venues primarily in Cambodia and the Philippines. This stock is trading up 8.5% to $0.67 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $0.59-$0.6752-Week Range: $0.22-$0.65 Volume: 967,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 396,802 >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, EGT is starting to flirt with a major breakout trade today now that this stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at 65 cents with heavy volume. Traders should continue to look for long biased trades in EGT as long as it's trending above 65 cents with strong upside volume flows. If we get a strong close in EGT near its daily highs today, and it continues to trend over 65 cents, then this stock has a great chance of hitting $1.00 in the very near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV