KIT Digital (KITD), through its operating subsidiaries, provides enterprise clients an end-to-end technology platform for managing IP-based video assets across the browser, mobile device and Internet protocol television set-top box-enabled television set. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $7.62 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $7.00-$7.8552-Week Range: $5.93-$12.73 Volume: 933,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 1.2 million Shares of KITD are soaring today after the company announced that its non-executive chairman Kaleil Isaza Tuzman resigned, less than a month since the former chief executive had switched exclusively to the chairman role. From a technical perspective, KITD is bouncing off of some previous support at around $6 today on decent volume. This move is now pushing KITD within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once KITD takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $8.16 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long biased trades in KITD if it can manage to sustain a move and close above $8.16 with volume that's near or well above 1,228,510 shares. If we get that action soon, look for KITD to hit its 200-day moving average of $9.67 in the near future. KIT Digital was included in a list of 13 Tech Stocks to Buy in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV