ICG Group (ICGE) acquires and builds Internet software and services companies. This stock is trading up 7% at $9.23 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.85-$9.4952-Week Range: $7.22-$14.13 Volume: 119,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 156,540 >>5 Stocks Setting Up to Break Out From a technical perspective, ICGE has started to move above its 50-day moving average of $9.11 today with decent volume. The stock also touched its 200-day moving average of $9.50 in intraday trading. Traders should now look for long biased trades in ICGE if it can manage to trigger a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once ICGE takes out its 200-day and some near-term overhead resistance at $9.57 with high volume. Look for volume on that move that's near or well above 156,540 shares. If we get that action soon, look for ICGE to make a run at its recent high of $10.65.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV