Top Image Systems
Top Image Systems (TISA) develops and markets automated data capture solutions for managing and validating content gathered from customers, trading partners and employees. This stock is trading up 12% at $4.66 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.20-$4.7952-Week Range: $1.10-$4.40 Volume: 699,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 160,529 >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, TISA is ripping higher today on monster volume. This move has now pushed the stock into breakout territory, with shares moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $4.37 to $4.40. Traders should now look for long biased trades as long as TISA is trending above those breakout levels with strong upside volume flows.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV