FelCor Lodging Trust Incorporated (NYSE: FCH) today announced that it will release its first quarter financial results prior to the market open on Tuesday, May 1, 2012, followed by a conference call at 10:00 a.m. (Central Time).
The conference call will include a discussion of the company’s operating results and outlook by Richard A. Smith, FelCor’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Andrew J. Welch, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call will be accessible by telephone or through the simultaneous Web cast via the internet. Interested investors and other parties can access the conference by dialing (888) 839-3864 (conference ID #72932699) or by logging on to the Company’s Web site at www.felcor.com, choosing “Investor Relations” and selecting the microphone icon. The conference call replay also will be archived on the Company’s Web site.
FelCor, a real estate investment trust, owns 76 primarily upper-upscale,
full-service hotels that are located in major and resort markets
throughout 22 states. FelCor partners with leading hotel companies to
operate its diversified portfolio of hotels, which are flagged under
globally recognized names such as, Doubletree
®, Embassy Suites
®, and premier independent hotels in New York.
Additional information can be found on the Company's Web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV