Cigna (NYSE:CI) has named Kim Bimestefer as president and general manager for its Mountain States region including Colorado, Wyoming, Utah and New Mexico. In this role, Kim serves as the senior leader for Cigna's operations, competitiveness and growth in the region.
Her responsibilities include enhancing customer satisfaction through personalized service and helping to improve quality of care by working in collaboration with area heath care professionals. They also include ensuring that Cigna's product and network offerings meet the evolving needs of the marketplace, assisting clients to improve the health and productivity of their workforces, and leading Cigna's efforts to serve the community. Kim will be based in Denver.
“Kim brings strong leadership and a customer focus to her role as leader of our Mountain States region,” said Christopher De Rosa, president, Western region for Cigna. “She has extensive experience in the industry and a proven track record of developing benefits solutions for diverse groups of clients and customers. Her experience and expertise helps us deliver on our mission to help improve the health, well-being and sense of security of the people and communities we serve.”
Kim has more than 25 years of experience in the benefits industry, including senior leadership positions focused on meeting the changing needs of dynamic markets. Most recently, Kim served as president of Cigna's Taft-Hartley & Federal Business segment, which includes more than 250 group clients and approximately 1.6 million customers. Kim will continue in this role in addition to her leadership of Cigna's operations in the Mountain States. She joined Cigna in 2001 after working for 15 years at a small carrier where she held a variety of senior positions in sales, marketing, client management and product development.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV