Thinking of doing something easy and fun for the environment for Earth Day? Now is the perfect time to switch to a mobile phone with eco-friendly features, as Sprint (NYSE: S) and its data-centric, no-contract brand, Virgin Mobile USA, join LG Mobile in announcing the upcoming availability of LG Optimus Elite™ on the Sprint 3G Network.
LG Optimus Elite from Sprint (Photo: Sprint)
LG Optimus Elite will be available in Titan Silver and White 1 on Earth Day – Sunday, April 22 – exclusively through www.sprint.com and 1-800-SPRINT1 for just $29.99 with a new two-year service agreement and $50 mail-in rebate via reward card 2 (excludes taxes and surcharges). The device will become available in additional channels, including Sprint retail, on May 18. Timing and pricing for the device on Virgin Mobile USA will be announced shortly.
LG Optimus Elite marks the third device launched from Sprint and LG this year that boasts eco-friendly attributes and the coveted UL Environment Platinum Certification – the highest level of environmental performance recognized by sustainable requirements established by UL Environment and Sprint. 3 Sprint and LG launched their first device with eco-friendly features together in 2010 with LG Remarq™ and continued the legacy earlier this year with both LG Rumor Reflex™ and LG Viper™ 4G LTE.
“As a leader in environmental responsibility and sustainability, Sprint continues to expand its portfolio of eco-friendly devices and services by providing consumers with strong device choices,” said David Owens, vice president-Product Development, Sprint. “LG Optimus Elite is a dynamic and affordable green option for customers who want to go green without sacrificing the latest features. We are thrilled to make this available as we celebrate Earth Day and think about what each of us can do to support sustainability.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV