Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, the hazardous waste division of Veolia Environmental Services North America, will partner with the New York City Department of Sanitation (DSNY) and assist with five NYC SAFE Disposal Events in each of the city’s five boroughs this spring.
The NYC SAFE (Solvents, Automotive, Flammables and Electronics) Disposal Events will kick off on Sunday, April 22 (Earth Day) in Manhattan. Residents are encouraged to drop off any household hazardous waste items that fall under the SAFE categories for Veolia to properly recycle and dispose.
“Veolia is proud to bring our expertise and spirit to the service of New York City in the effort to intercept hazardous substances from landfills. Our priority will be to reuse and recycle these materials, and for waste that cannot be recycled, we will use the best available treatment technologies. New Yorkers will enjoy the impact of these events for years to come as we take proper care of our environment,” said Jim Bell, president and CEO, Veolia ES Technical Solutions.
The five SAFE events will be held at the following times and locations:
- Manhattan – Sunday, April 22, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Union Square North Plaza
- Queens – Saturday, April 28, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. St. John’s University, Alumni Hall
- Brooklyn – Sunday, May 6, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Prospect Park, Park Circle
- Bronx – Saturday, May 12, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Lehman College, South Lot
- Staten Island – Saturday, May 19, 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Staten Island Mall, Parking Lot F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV