Projected 2012 sales growth: 30%
2013 growth: 24%2014 growth: 20% After the go-go 1990s, most technology companies have had to settle for more moderate growth in recent years. But Salesforce.com (CRM) managed to single-handedly develop a new technology niche: Customer relationship software. Sales teams can now track all kinds of information related to clients, allowing for better internal coordination and even greater communications flow with customers. Back in 2005, this company wasn't yet a household name, as sales were under $200 million. Yet sales have been rising at least 20% every year ever since and show no signs of letting up. Sales exceeded $2 billion in the most recent fiscal year and should approach $4 billion by 2014. Still, it's not a cheap stock, trading at more than 100 times forward earnings. Every year or two, shares take a hit on growth concerns, which has usually proven to be the better entry point for this stock. Salesforce, one of the 3 Top Cloud Stocks to Own in 2012, was also highlighted recently in "5 Technical Trades You're your Twitter Feed."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV