Build-A-Bear Workshop ®, the interactive entertainment retailer of customized stuffed animals, is continuing its relationship with Major League Baseball Properties (MLBP) to bring fans a variety of ways to show their team spirit this season. This is the ninth consecutive year that Build-A-Bear Workshop has joined with MLBP to provide Guests with furry fun for the whole family and as the baseball season gets underway with opening day games across the country, the company is stepping up to the plate with a lineup of bear-sized MLBP merchandise that is sure to be a hit with fans of all ages. The merchandise is available at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores and online at buildabear.com ®.
Guests can create the ultimate stuffed animal fan with this baseball assortment, which includes club uniforms, tees and hats ranging in price from $6- $16. The officially licensed MLBP merchandise closely resembles what the players wear on the field, including big league style jerseys, baseball pants, stirrup socks and official team logos on the uniforms. Additionally, Build-A-Bear Workshop is giving young fans the chance to receive exclusive team-branded stuffed animals at select Game Day Giveaway events throughout the season.
“A trip to the ballpark is a favorite family pastime and Build-A-Bear Workshop is proud to be a part of the fun,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “We are excited to build our relationship with Major League Baseball Properties to continue offering our Guests creative ways to show their team spirit and enjoy the game all season.”
At the Build-A-Bear Workshop Make Your Own Mascot locations, fans can take the ballpark fun home with them. The mascot store locations are open during all home games and provide the same experience and interaction as mall-based Build-A-Bear Workshop retail locations. Make Your Own Mascot store locations include:
- Make Your Own Lou Seal™ at AT&T Park™ in San Francisco
- Make Your Own Fredbird™ at Busch Stadium™ in St. Louis
- Make Your Own Screech™ at Nationals Park™ in Washington D.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV